We never dreamed we’d engage with 150,000 people. Or that we would learn so much about what our communities really want, and really think.
We hope you’ll also learn something insightful from this series. We learned that:
- Change is not always scary
- The community really cares about the environment
- Data and tech tools are our friend!
- Creativity in engagement is critical
- Trust in engagement is even more critical!
- Engagement must be meaningful if it is to be successful
- Challenges happen every day
- Action – especially the right action – builds success
- Age isn’t a factor – and young people want to be involved!
- Is this the biggest change in engagement? Community-led engagement.
Enjoy the series, and please share your insights with us on any of the posts.