We tap into your customer sentiment, helping you to adapt and innovate to meet customer needs and become more customer centric. We do this with a tailored approach to create long-term goodwill and lasting relationships with your customers.
- ^Internal facilitation and co-design processes to create, refine, or improve products and services and identify market gaps and opportunities
- ^External customer workshops to gain insights into the market, improve business performance, uncover new ideas, and act as a liaison between customers and businesses
- ^Improve customer experiences by responding to your customers’ needs through the design of new or improved products or services
We can deliver the program within 12 weeks or less.
Our customer experience methodology
1. Listen to your customers to better understand them
To begin the process, we go and listen to your customers using an evidence-based approach. This allows us to better understand what your customers are looking for and how you are meeting their needs. We also look at your business needs and experiences and balance them against those identified by your customers.
2. Define your customer needs
In this stage, we develop customer personas and journey maps to make it easier for you to visualise and make sense of your customers and their experiences. We then work with you on what are the most pressing customer needs to address.
3. Look at new ways of doing things
Once we have a better idea of you and your customers, we look at generating creative yet practical ideas with your customers through a series of focus groups or customer interviews which can be done either in person or online.
4. Give you solutions
Using the information gathered from the focus groups and interviews we develop early concepts that will improve your product or service that also align to your business realities.
5. Make sure they work
This is the exciting part of the process where everything comes together, and you can see the new products or services that have been developed to meet your business objectives and your customers’ needs. To make sure everything works, we go back to your customers to test their reactions to your new solution.
After testing reactions to your new solution and making changes based on the feedback received, we provide you with strategic advice and support you need, giving you the confidence to launch your new solution knowing it will meet the needs of not only your customers, but also your business.
Ask us anything
Discover how our tailored Customer Experience Service can help you better meet the needs of your customers. Contact us today.
Some of our customer engagement projects.