Specialist guest speakers
Amanda Newbery is an international award-winning engagement and communications expert and the founder of Articulous. She is one of the mothers of engagement in Australia and is regularly consulted on best practice for training programs. She is a highly sought after, engaging and passionate keynote speaker who is known for her ability to inspire and leave the audience feeling energised and motivated.
She draws on her background in journalism and university lecturing and her over 20 years working with global and Australian businesses and governments to deliver memorable speeches on a range of engagement, communications, and business-related topics.
Amanda is available to deliver your next keynote speech, participate in a panel discussion, or facilitate a workshop. She has taken part in engaging and humorous debates, spoken with emerging leaders, and inspired professionals with examples of innovation in engagement.
She is equally at home presenting to large conferences or your next business unit lunch and learn.
- ^Best practice in stakeholder engagement
- ^Latest trends in community and stakeholder engagement – what's hot and what's no longer working?
- ^Using data in community engagement - why are we so hungry for data? How to develop engagement processes that yield usable and valuable data. How to analyse large amounts of data?
- ^Beyond online surveys – what methods are available and what’s emerging? Which have high adoption? Which aren’t being used enough?
- ^Moving a community from engaged to engaged: how we regain trust from enraged communities
- ^Climate change and behaviour change
- ^Inspiring innovation in community engagement
- ^The art of co-design and collaboration.
Got another topic or theme in mind? No problem. Amanda can tailor a speech to suit your audience and your industry.
To enquire about fees and engage Amanda Newbery to speak at your next event, enquire here.
“Amanda has delivered many training session for us and I trust her completely to do a great job. She receives a significant amount of praise from participants who are impressed by her leadership and vast breadth of knowledge in the community engagement field as well as her friendly, engaging training style.”
Michelle Weston, Melbourne Water