When you need an independent third party
Working across a range of projects for different sectors and organisations, Articulous is often called in to assist as an independent third party on often controversial and contentious issues as it doesn’t have a vested interest in the outcome.
As an independent third party, Articulous can provide an unbiased engagement strategy, delivery, data analysis and recommendations.
If looking at engaging an independent third party, it is important to consider the following:
- Is there is any risk that your project could be undermined or criticised for not having an independent engagement process?
- Do you need frank and fearless advice on any (or all) aspects of your project?
- Do you need a fresh and objective perspective on a tricky or controversial problem?
- Do you need engagement experts on your team (or leading the project) who have relevant subject matter experience and can bring learnings from other similar projects?
- Does your project need internal engagement, especially if you’re a stakeholder on the project and you can’t independently facilitate internal engagement activities? and,
- Do want honest feedback and input from stakeholders, either internal or external.
If you answered yes to any of the above, we would love to hear from you.