Tweed Shire Council engaged Articulous to facilitate a community roundtable discussion about the location and design of a new youth and family space in the Kingscliff area. The forum was designed to:
- Gather feedback and ideas from a range of stakeholders around the possibility of a future youth and family space in the Kingscliff area
- Bring the community together to participate in a hands-on interactive workshop to generate ideas and give everyone a voice in this decision
- Hear diverse views including those of young people.
Each table was provided:
- A large colour map of Kingscliff highlighting the open space areas
- Pictures of popular youth spaces that have been built in other areas.
- Reporting cards for each of the table activities.
An online polling application (Poll-Ev) was used so participants could input their thoughts on key questions and their combined response displayed in real time.