Luke brings more than 20 years’ experience having worked in senior government and consultancy roles.
He has delivered senior public policy stakeholder engagement and communication programs for large infrastructure and stakeholder engagement projects from project inception and planning, through to approvals, design and construction, to commissioning, operations and decommissioning.
Luke has a proud track record of cutting through with precise strategy and dedicated delivery. Using his extensive corporate communications and government relations experience as well as his qualifications from the International Association of Public Participation, Luke has been able to tackle complex issues such as major land acquisitions, construction scheduling and impact, and environmental mitigation. He delivers a unique perspective knowing when to focus on communicating out and when to engage.
As someone who is passionate about creating and maintaining strong collaborative working relationships that foster innovation and deliver longlasting results, Luke’s been proud to work on projects that have delivered meaningful and tangible differences to communities across Australia and in London.
During his career he has:
• Managed and delivered a complex stakeholder engagement program for Redland City Council to determine new funding and maintenance arrangements for canals and revetment walls.
• Managed stakeholder engagement for national training organisation SkillsOz in Queensland, NSW, and Victoria
• Worked with Lend Lease to deliver large scale community engagement projects for their Victorian residential communities
• Managed and delivered a city-changing stakeholder engagement project on the Sunshine Coast to enable the creation of a new Maroochydore Central Business District.
• Developed and implemented successful issues management strategies for major international and domestic companies to ensure mitigation of risk to corporate reputation