Customer Engagement for Medium to Large Organisations
The course explores the why, when and how to engage with communities based on actual engagement activities.
- What is bad customer engagement?
- What does good customer engagement look like?
- Understanding customers, their needs and wants
- Exploring the customer journey
- Mapping customer networks
- Develop active listening by asking the right questions and listening for the right answers
- Working on great communication skills and acknowledging bad ones
- Creating great customer engagement
- Real and relevant case studies
- Practical, hands on sessions.
The one-day course has been developed using academic research, real case studies and organisation based research which reveals how organisations are using customer engagement tools today.
The course is delivered by highly-experienced community and stakeholder engagement professionals, who are sought-after trainers.