Engagement for Infrastructure
Do you need to understand the difference between
engagement and comms within the Infrastructure sector?
We have the training for you!
Articulous are Australia’s premiere engagement, communications and training
consultancy and we have developed this new course due to industry demand.
This one-day program covers essential engagement skills for infrastructure
team members. Over one intensive day we cover:
- A modern definition of stakeholder engagement and communications with a focus on the benefits and challenges
- The key concepts/core elements for effective engagement in the
- Commitments and promises within project constraints
- Translating technical language
- Communication styles
- Outline the basic triggers of conflict and outrage
- Basic techniques to manage conflict and outrage
- Developing personal and community resilience
This course is designed for:
- Technical staff such as planners and engineers who are required to work with the public
- Comms team members who want to incorporate a better understanding of engagement practice into their work
- New Comms or Engagement team members who need to better
understand the basics of engagement principles
The course is delivered by highly-experienced community and stakeholder engagement professionals, who are sought-after trainers.