The Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation (DSITI) identified a need to create a stakeholder engagement strategy for Advance Queensland that sat across its full suite of programs to more effectively deliver these programs to market.
Advance Queensland is a comprehensive suite of programs aimed at creating high-value, knowledge- based jobs now and for the future.
Articulous designed and implemented the stakeholder engagement for the development of the Advance Queensland Policy for the Department of Premier and Cabinet
How it happened
– co-designed and facilitated an internal workshop to develop an engagement framework, including workshop design, preparation of materials, set-up, notes, integration with DPC and review of past engagement activities.
– developed interactive technology uses for industry workshop.
– developed a new high-level framework for stakeholder engagement which was taken to industry for their input before a fully-formed strategy was developed.
– planned and facilitated a stakeholder workshop to promote active dialogue between participants.
– developed a draft strategy and presented to DSITI project team. Feedback from industry and government was sought and included in final draft of the strategy.
Articulous was an independent facilitator that enabled Advance Queensland to gain a deeper understanding of industry motivators by engaging with key stakeholders, harnessing their early support and enabling them to play a key role in the expansion of full suite of programs.