Bryanna joined Articulous in September 2019 and has worked on a range of projects in health, infrastructure, housing, environment and disaster management. She has worked on projects at a state and local government level as well as for private and not-for-profit clients.
Her position at Articulous requires her to communicate proficiently with a number of project managers and clients, and includes event management, reporting, documenting, database management, data analysis, communicating with clients and various other admin duties.
Bryanna has almost completed her Queensland University of Technology studying a Bachelor of Communication with a Journalism Major. She is a motivated, hardworking, fast learner who will excel in every environment she is placed in.
Her skills include:
- Write communication materials (website content, fact sheets, letters, emails, project information)
- Write reports (stakeholder and community engagement reports)
- Prepare digital communication tools (surveys, social media posts)
- Event logistics (Eventbrite, RSVPs, invitations, database management)
- Data analysis (quantitative and qualitative analysis)
- Social media writing