Online Engagement Training
Mastering Community and Stakeholder Engagement Using Online Tools
The course explores the why, when and how of using online community and stakeholder engagement.
Did you know that a 2013 survey by Articulous Communications of community and stakeholder engagement practitioners found that:
- When to use online engagement tools
- The range of online engagement tools and platforms available (from an independent and objective perspective)
- The pros and cons of engagement tools
- A framework for choosing the best tool to fit your engagement purposes.
- How to integrate online engagement with your broader community and stakeholder engagement program
- Up-to-date statistics and data on online engagement
- Real and relevant case studies
- How to overcome the challenges of online engagement, including crisis management, reputational risks, anonymity, moderation and more.
The one-day course has been developed using academic research, real case studies and industry research which reveals how the industry is using online engagement tools today.
The course is delivered by highly-experienced community and stakeholder engagement professionals, who are sought-after trainers.