Facilitation for Non-facilitators
Do you need to develop basic facilitation skills for small groups or to assist with larger groups?
We have the training for you!
Articulous are Australia’s premiere engagement, communications and training consultancy and we have developed this new course due to industry demand.
This one-day program covers essential facilitation skills for the part-time or occasional facilitator. Over one intensive day we cover:
- Defining facilitation
- Role of the facilitator
- What does good and bad facilitation look like
- Communication essentials
- Planning for facilitation
- Cultural differences
- Active listening
- Facilitation framework
- Paraphrasing, reporting and documenting
This course is designed for:
- Technical staff such as planners and engineers who are required
to work with the public
- Engagement or Comms team members who want to improve
their basic facilitation skills
- Team members who are called upon to assist facilitators at large events or workshops
The course is delivered by highly-experienced community and stakeholder engagement professionals, who are sought-after trainers.