Courtney has also worked with many small to medium organisations, commercial entities and not-for-profits throughout Australia to successfully deliver strategic communication and engagement programs to support business growth, utilising both online and face-to-face engagement tools.
She is an experienced project manager possessing a deep understanding of business including an advanced understanding of business systems, procurement and contract management environments within all levels of Government. She has also personally supported multiple organisations to receive award of contracts.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
- The National e-Health Transition Authority (now the Australian Digital Health Agency)
- The Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (now Quality Innovation Performance); and most recently
- Has contributed to the successful customer experience and growth strategies of the successful Commonwealth Depart
ment of Education and Training, National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy seed-funded IT not-for-profit, the Australian Access Federation.
Renowned for her ability to plan, develop and deliver innovative engagement methods to ensure project success, her personal interest lies in digital communications with a unique ability to communicate the customer experience imperatives and technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
During her career, she has:
- Personally supported an SME consortia to receive a major contract as preferred proponent competing with a tier one consultancy
- Conducted stakeholder and community engagement for the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing (Consortium proposal for Medicare Locals, Medicare Local national workshop facilitator, accreditation research, stakeholder management and one-on-one briefings)
- Conducted stakeholder engagement and facilitation for executive leaders, developing and maintaining positive and workable relationships
- Lead Facilitator for eSolutions Reference Groups for National eHealth Transition Authority program and the development of engagement projects with clinical experts
- Lead technical facilitator for the patient journey National eHealth Transition Authority (Clinical Stakeholder engagement)
- Provided stakeholder analysis and advice to support brand and business development strategies
- Planning, initiation and facilitation of leadership forums with experienced community and health organisation Chief Executives
- Developed procurement and panel strategies for and on behalf of multiple businesses
- Developed winning proposals for and on behalf of various SME’s
- Developed engagement programs to support small business within the area of construction
- Managed communications change management programs including several mergers and acquisitions associated with related transactions
- Drafted a series of significant corporate documents including whitepapers, policies and procedures, regulation and accreditation industries, drafted several annual reports.
Her qualifications include:
- Masters of Business Administration, Bond University, expected award December 2017
- Recognised Prior Learning Graduate Diploma Business Administration
- Prince2 Practitioner APMG
- Certificate IV, Adult Training and Assessment Rose Training
- Google Analytics training
- 2014 Nominee Telstra Women in Business Awards
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, CBA Women in Focus